You will need:
- packet of hot chocolate
- open the hot chocolate packet, empty into cup
- fill that bad boy up with coffee
- mix her up and drink her down
"Do not build up obstacles in your imagination. Difficulties must be studied and dealt with, but they must not be magnified by fear"
- an abdominal wall defect where the some abdominal organs remain outside the abdomen covered by a sac of peritoneum
- can be associated with cardiac abnormalities
(Source: dynamic.psu.ac.th, via nursingisinmyblood)
30 Things Nurses Almost Say, But Then Don't. →
*Disclaimer: I’ve felt the need to add this. More people are seeing this post than I thought. When I wrote it I did consider “what if it goes viral?” because I’ve had that happen before, but I didn…
#we cannot save them all
Aftermath of a Code Crimson at my hospital the other night. My friend works in the ER and took this photo and sent me the following:
“Car rolled three times, became on fire. Transported to us for intubation then supposed to be transferred to ________ [higher acuity hospital omitted for HIPPA reasons] but then she coded. She was a mess. Blood everywhere. Bones sticking out of the skin. Adipose tissue out. Depressed frontal skull fracture. Mid forties. She died.”
The aftermath of a life not saved.